Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life.
Lovevery is looking for an experienced, creative and analytical Director of Performance Marketing to join our team. As a leader on the digital marketing team, you will develop and execute strategies to drive efficient new customer acquisition by leveraging social media, paid search, affiliates and other online marketing channels. You will use your understanding of lifetime value and a customer's total path to conversion to make impactful decisions with the goal of improving efficiency and contributing to the growth of the overall business. This role will report directly to Lovevery’s VP of Growth Marketing.
- Role will be located in Boise, Idaho.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Drive efficient new customer acquisition, with an emphasis on new subscribers to The Play Kits program, through ongoing optimization of all online marketing channels (paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, video, streaming audio, etc.)
- Collaborate with VP of Growth and internal analytics team on a regular basis to ensure marketing budget is distributed among channels to maximize growth
- Work closely with our internal creative team to ensure all ads achieve high performance and live up to brand standards
- Own relationships with strategic third party partners, including major ad networks
- Oversee a team of high performing online marketers, with ability and willingness to be hands on in various marketing channels
Qualifications and Attributes
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 6+ years managing performance driven online marketing campaigns
- strong preference for someone who has managed campaigns in-house for a direct to consumer brand or a business with a subscription model
- Experience directly managing a team of performance marketers and overseeing budgets greater than $1 Million per month
- An analytical mindset – You understand that testing every assumption is vital to success, but measuring correctly and interpreting the results is just as important.
- Strong communication skills – You are able to effectively communicate your performance, learnings, and ideas to people at every level of the organization.
- Curiosity, eagerness to try new things, and ability to not settle for the status quo.
- Strong network of marketing professionals that can be reached out to periodically to trade notes and stay on top of emerging trends and best practices
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Drive, with Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills