Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for an experienced Director to join the Customer Experience team. We are looking for an individual to work directly with the team that’s on the front lines with our customers each day. This role will be instrumental in ensuring that our CX team is able to support our customers with effort that is both highly efficient and deeply empathetic. This individual will work closely with Lovevery’s VP, Customer Experience on executional and strategic work. This role is based in Lovevery’s Boise, Idaho, headquarters, and requires the individual to be in the office.
You will directly manage a team of approximately 5 direct reports, in addition to developing and expanding upon the current structure of the CX team through hiring and recruiting.
- You will be responsible for communicating the ever-evolving changes of the business with the frontline team, and assisting with problem-solving and responding to customers, including handling direct escalations and making policy recommendations as needed.
- You will be responsible for active involvement with our KPIs and benchmarks, making recommendations for monitoring, analysis and improvement of them.
- You will delineate and optimize workflows, policies and best practices for handling customer concerns.
- You will oversee team culture building and performance management (e.g. team celebrations, PTO calendars, performance review cycles, etc.). This also includes training for new hires and continuing education opportunities.
- You will work closely with the VP, Customer Experience to manage the day-to-day and longer-term strategic needs of the CX team.
- Communication – You must be an exceptional writer and communicator, and know how to lead others to be the same.
- Coaching – A key part of this role will be coaching others to success. You know what it takes to help others find the best in themselves.
- Action – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. They are especially important to ensuring customer satisfaction, where actions are often expected to turn a negative into a positive.
- Curiosity – You must have a desire to learn and be genuinely excited and passionate to understand and communicate the research behind Lovevery.
- Leadership – The right candidate is able to handle ambiguity and navigate the new challenges of a rapidly growing startup. You are comfortable with change and can quickly adapt to new environments, and recognize the importance of change management.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of management with mentoring direct reports and know what it takes to inspire, motivate and coach others. Experience with quickly scaling a DTC e-commerce team is a must.
- You are an energetic and natural team builder, with experience recruiting, training, and leading a team.
- Organizational skills: you are able to juggle lots of moving parts and balance competing priorities as a part of your everyday rhythm.
- Outstanding communication skills: you build rapport easily, and you are an organized communicator with a naturally warm tone. Your written, verbal and listening skills are superior, and you bring intention and meaning to each interaction.
- You are technically savvy and can easily master a digital platform. You have a significant amount of expertise configuring, pulling and analyzing reports to make data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- The ideal candidate will have a history of creating and delivering a training program that is both effective and efficient.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents.
- You have a genuine “servant’s heart” and lead by example.
- You are not flustered easily and can solve multiple problems in parallel quickly and flawlessly.
- You are fastidious to a fault. You set high standards for yourself and meet them. You take pride in being a responsive and thoughtful person.
- You are discreet and careful with customer and confidential information.
- This job is in-office at Lovevery’s downtown Boise headquarters. You must be local to the Boise area, or otherwise be willing to relocate.
The Perks/Benefits You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.