Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. To deliver an exceptional experience for our customers, Lovevery needs to consistently produce premium quality products, with customer safety and satisfaction as top priorities.
Lovevery is looking for a Product Innovation Associate to join the Product team. This person will support the process for taking products from concept to reality through a fast paced, cross-functional product development cycle that includes Innovation and Design, Testing, Engineering, Content Creation and Manufacturing.
The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Incredible Attention to Detail—You have strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail. You have perfectionist tendencies and catch the mistakes that others miss.
- Humble Hustle—You are a go-getter who makes things happen. You’re aware you don’t know everything, are willing to learn new things and have an idea/methodology to go about getting things done.
- Collaboration and Communication—You’ll be working in a cross-functional team where strong communication and collaboration will be key to the team’s success. You are skilled at structured and complete communication, and you are comfortable articulating what needs to be done when things are ambiguous.
- Project Management—Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. You are organized, reliable, and love being a part of a broader team making great things happen.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Organize and set up customer tests at critical stages of product development
- Help track and manage the logistics of product testing
- Work with prototyping resources to meet the goals for testing
- Work to proactively resolve issues in order to maintain the project schedule
- Support cross-functional processes that include Design, Engineering, and Manufacturing to take products from concept to reality
- Build an internal customer test program to support increasing needs for ongoing Play Studies building strong relationships with test families
- Work cross-functionally to diligently prioritize deliverables of product development in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to make adjustments along the way
- Help track and manage product costs with the Product, Operations, and Finance teams
- Support the Director of Innovation in achieving their goals
- Review customer feedback to gain insight into recent product launches and drive product improvement plans
- Remain up to on trends in the parent and baby space, and proactively bring those learnings and ideas to your day-to-day work
- Estimate product costs in the early stages of development in partnership with other members of the product team
- Use feedback from customers to gain insight into the market. Apply learnings to improve both future and current products
- Organize and manage product inventory
Qualifications and attributes:
- 1-2 years of experience, project management experience preferred
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work and remain adaptable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Natural team player
- Creative and resourceful
- Empathy and intuition for parents, caregivers, and young children
- Outstanding academic track record; preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs