Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA.
We are looking for a creative and technically saavy Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to invent, build, and manage campaigns across all lifecycle communication touchpoints for our domestic and emerging international businesses. This person will ensure that our brand voice and aesthetic are reinforced through design and copy choices, and implemented in a way that increases conversion and our ability to retain customers. Our products and supporting content are beautifully and intelligently designed, and this person will help implement digital communication that reinforces the physical experience of our products through pointed and timely communication.
Outside of mastering customer communication, this role also has the opportunity to think critically around growth of customer programs including referrals, our company blog, and retention of customers through our subscription business. The ideal candidate is a technical whiz with the HTML and CSS skills to build beautiful and functional email campaigns, as well as a desire to deepen their marketing chops around audience segmentation, marketing tech, emerging channels, and analytics.
This role will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Design, Social, International and Customer Service teams.
- Support growth of a multi-channel CRM program, including email, direct mail, on-site, SMS, mobile app, and new emerging channels.
- Create new campaigns based on the product launch and promotions calendar.
- Maintain, update, and create trigger and transactional campaigns, ensuring events are firing correctly, content is rendering appropriately, links are functioning as expected, and messaging aligns with the customer journey.
- Implement program updates for broader lifecycle initiatives including referrals, loyalty programs, subscriber retention, and blog content.
- Build and maintain integrations with our CRM systems, which span Shopify, Sailthru, third party apps for reviews and referrals, and home-grown subscription and accounts services.
- Partner with the Design team to create assets for email, on-site notifications, direct mail, mobile push, and SMS and ensure brand voice and aesthetic is maintained.
- Monitor performance of channels and A/B tests of campaigns, identifying opportunities for improvement based on engagement, deliverability, etc.
- 3+ years in a role building email campaigns in HTML/CSS, with a focus on mobile/responsive design. Experience must extend beyond WYSIWYG tools.
- Strong attention to detail when creating segments, proofing content, and finalizing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge/understanding of email best practices including accessibility requirements, client limitations (Outlook, Gmail, etc), and device limitations.
- Experience building dynamic content, utilizing replacement tags and loops in both transactional and marketing campaigns.
- Marketing experience is required, where a history of managing customer programs is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity, with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement through a test-and-learn mentality.
- Analytical, data driven approach with a test-and-learn mentality, including proficiency in Microsoft excel.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options