Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life.
Lovevery is looking for an experienced, creative and analytical Search Engine Marketing Manager to join our team. As an SEM Manager, you will develop and execute strategies to drive efficient new customer acquisition by leveraging the entire Google ads and Bing ads ecosystems. You will use your understanding of lifetime value and a customer's total path to conversion to make channel level decisions with the goal of improving efficiency and contributing to the growth of the overall business. This role will report directly to Lovevery’s VP of Growth Marketing.
- Role can be located in either Boise, Idaho or St. Louis, Missouri.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Build and continuously optimize paid search, shopping, display, and Youtube campaigns to support Lovevery’s growing product line
- Rigorously test ad copy, landing pages, ad extensions, bidding, audience targeting, creative, and other variables to improve performance of ad spend
- Contribute strategic ideas that can push the limits of the Google Ads ecosystem, leveraging all available campaign types
- Compile reports on KPIs and make recommendations to senior leadership on potential for growth in Google and Bing
Qualifications and Attributes
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 3+ years managing performance driven paid search and shopping campaigns -- either in house or at an agency
- Experience setting up and optimizing product feeds
- An analytical mindset – You understand that testing every assumption is vital to success, but measuring correctly and interpreting the results is just as important.
- Strong communication skills – You are able to effectively communicate your performance, learnings, and ideas to people at every level of the organization.
- Curiosity, eagerness to try new things, and ability to not settle for the status quo.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Drive, with Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Google Ads Certification a plus