Lovevery is one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer startups co-founded by serial entrepreneurs, who are based in Boise, ID, USA. As a purpose-driven company, we have created an early learning platform to help parents everywhere feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Our stage-based play products are designed by child development experts, and have won awards from TIME Magazine, Fast Company, Red Dot, and Parents'Choice. Lovevery is one of the most capital efficient startups in the US, backed by leading VCs such as Maveron, Google Ventures, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Our customers are parents. With safety and satisfaction as their top priorities, Lovevery consistently provides a premium experience from ordering to delivery to play time for all of our products. A differentiated, best-ever customer experience is one of Lovevery's top priorities.
Lovevery is expanding into Europe and we are looking for a Manager, Customer Experience to help establish, implement and execute our European CX department. This is an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented person who would act as our first European CX representative to not only manage our CX experience and day-to-day operations, but also develop new processes in order to scale an international business. The ideal candidate can innovate the CX function to ensure we are able meet and exceed our growth demand.
- Communication skills – Our customers are sometimes exhausted or overwhelmed with the demands of a new baby in their lives. Our CX team must convey empathy through clear and thoughtful communication - both written and verbal. It is critical for every customer at Lovevery to have an authentically caring experience..
- Take action – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. This is especially important in ensuring customer satisfaction, where your actions are often expected to turn a negative experience into a positive experience.
- Curiosity – You are passionate and have a desire to learn. You are genuinely excited to understand and communicate the research behind Lovevery’s products to customers. Startup gurus often cite "customer love" and "obsession with customer satisfaction" as one of the most important ingredients in creating a successful, high growth company. .
- Confidence - You are confident and precise in the way you communicate with others. You are able to handle ambiguity and come up with creative solutions on the fly.
- Act as the voice of Lovevery on the front lines for responses to customer support emails, social media DMs, and any other customer contact during the Customer Support Experience.
- Respond to, track, report on, and highlight all customer support issues encountered.
- Deliver responses and follow up in a timely and efficient manner (think SLAs) and with a demonstrated commitment to first contact resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Create and collaborate with Lovevery’s US-based team in Boise, ID.
- Understand and catalog all support topics related to product functionality, materials, and sustainability in partnership with Lovevery Product Engineering.
- Answer product questions, make recommendations, coordinate exchanges and returns, and help track down packages.
- Help to build and scale the future CX experience for Europe!
Qualifications and attributes
- Language Requirements: Fluent English and German are a must. (Dutch optional)
- You have a proven track record as a top performer, either in a customer support or another customer facing role that required strong attention to detail and thoughtful communications skills.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents. You are into babies and little kids.
- You build rapport easily. You are an organized communicator.
- Your written, verbal and listening skills are strong, and you bring intention and meaning to each interaction.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- You have a genuine “servant’s heart” and will do whatever it takes to ensure a good customer experience.
- You are not flustered easily and can solve multiple problems in parallel quickly and flawlessly.
- You are fastidious to a fault. You set high standards for yourself and meet them. You take pride in being a responsive and thoughtful person.
- You are a team player with a strong, positive attitude, ready to collaborate to deliver amazing customer support.
- You are discreet and careful with customer and confidential information.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Lovevery offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a mission-driven culture. Come and grow with us!