We are looking for a Social Media Manager who is passionate about managing an interactive community of parents and looking for a company where they can make an impact. In this role you will be responsible for managing our most critical social channels with the main focus on Instagram. You’ll be responsible for tracking performance of all channels and collaborate on strategies to improve engagement and performance. You will actively engage our social followers and create meaningful connections through thoughtful community management.
For this reason, we are looking for someone who possesses a combination of skills: You understand what new moms want and you understand their social media universe. You are a creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all channels using great copy, video/photo and meaningful, authentic interactions. You are also extremely organized, results-driven, analytical and hungry to have a direct impact on our growth.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Be an intuitive leader who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to lead projects with ease.
- Be an investigator who conducts research and uses data/analysis to determine what topics and tactics are inspiring our community.
- Be an experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise and engage our followers.
- Collaborate with the team to create content ideas and assist in execution.
- Manage a weekly/monthly content calendar.
- Assist in producing Instagram-first content, especially for stories.
- Post content and respond to all messages, comments, tagged posts, and stories on all social media channels.
- Write content using Lovevery’s brand voice and tone, and curate content related to Lovevery’s mission for all social channels and assist with our blog.
- Assist with core social grids and grid design/building.
- Be an active participant in creative brainstorms for content across all social media platforms.
- Occasionally attend shoots and events for social coverage.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and latest best practices across all platforms.
- Be willing to be flexible about hours in regards to pushing content and managing community (some morning, evening, and weekend hours)
Qualifications and attributes:
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents. You are into babies and little kids.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- A passion for social media marketing and community building.
- 3-5 years of direct experience with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; customer-facing experience is a plus.
- You are a hustler and a creative thinker who is resourceful and doesn’t need hand holding; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Always on top of social trends, tools, and staying updated on latest best practices
- Experience with social media management and content tools, social listening, hashtag strategies, and community management.
- You have strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills. You’re able to work relatively independently.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing/communications or similar with a record of strong academic performance.