Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for an experienced Community Partnerships Manager with a passion and proven experiences for building community from the ground up. The Community Partnerships Manager will build thoughtful & strategic partnerships that generate demand for Lovevery products and participate in achieving the goals of educating, engaging and exciting our community.
The Manager will support in implementing Lovevery’s strategies that drive revenue growth and impact through partners in the parenting, corporate, medical, educational, and childcare verticals across North America. The Manager must be able to not only source and craft mutually beneficial marketing agreements, but also oversee flawless, on-brand execution of them. This Manager reports directly to the Senior Manager, Community Partnerships.
- Build a pipeline of potential partnerships and initiate contact and negotiations with decision makers within those spaces.
- Recruit and manage a brand ambassador network of Lovevery-affiliated parents and pediatric professionals who help support partnerships in the field and brand education efforts in local communities.
- Identify new diverse opportunities that will boost brand awareness and ideate on-brand, unique partnerships with multiple touch points.
- Finalize operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal and Finance teams.
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimizing for their performance and identifying additional business opportunities to expand Lovevery revenues through partnership.
- Be a support system for our ambassadors, spearheading thoughtful always-on communication, ensuring our members feel like they are involved in an engaging and elevated community program experience and one step further involved with our brand.
Attributes required for success in the role
- Creative business developer - The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of how to leverage and grow partner relationships, as well as evaluate and secure new partners for achieving business growth goals. They will be full of ideas for creating and tailoring high impact partnerships.
- Analytical thinker - Successful partnerships are incredibly difficult to pull off. More often than not, the difference maker is the structure of the deal. Great candidates for this role will be able to grasp the economics and execution pain points for both Lovevery and potential partners and then ideate and craft deals that account for related nuances and optimize for growth.
- Mission-driven community builder - The power behind Lovevery's brand is our mission to help parents be more confident that they are giving their children the best opportunity for development. A candidate who embraces and lives this mission in their interaction with partners and their communities as well as our network of brand ambassadors will be 100X more effective in the role as a result.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, business development or strategic partnerships experience in a CPG, educational or related company.
- Successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with professional experience acting as a face and voice of a brand.
- Professional and personal knowledge of the early childhood space, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape.
- Results oriented with strong execution, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with outstanding academic track record.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, with past experience in cross-functional marketing projects.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and service orientation.
- Flexibility to travel.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- 4 months maternity leave and 2 months parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done!
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Remote working option available anywhere in US
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.