Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are obsessed with giving families the best products and content for early childhood, and the SEO Manager role is an important one in making that happen at Lovevery. We are looking for a self-driven SEO expert to help us unlock new levels of growth through strategy and execution of Search Engine Optimization across our e-commerce and blog properties, driving organic growth and amplifying performance across all of our marketing channels. This position will work cross-functionally between eCommerce, Growth Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Content and Web Development. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Analytics – We aim to hire analytically strong people in every role, but it is an essential quality for a candidate to be comfortable running robust analytics and making data-driven recommendations to optimize content, landing pages and copy.
- Self-driven – You love a challenge. The right candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and is eager to bring solutions to the table on a daily basis. In return, experience is gained building a new and important digitally native brand from the ground up.
- Learner profile – You are willing to learn new things and have an idea/methodology to go about learning new things. We are raising the bar for our customers every day which requires all of us to continuously grow and learn.
- Strong Collaborator and Communicator – Strong relationships, communication and collaboration will be a key part of your success.
- Marketing Savvy – The right candidate is a detail-oriented marketing “athlete” with knowledge across multiple digital marketing channels (SEO/SEM, display, email/database marketing, paid social, onsite optimization) as well as fluency in digital marketing analytics platforms such as Google Adwords and Analytics.
- An Intrinsic Humble Hustle - You are a go-getter who makes things happen.
• Competitive salary, benefits package, and stock options package
- Perform site specific keyword research and competitive analysis to identify new areas of keyword opportunity, both for content-optimized and conversion-oriented pages
- Perform technical SEO Audits and drive the implementation of on-page website SEO optimization in collaboration with web developers
- Versed in site architecture across commerce and content and spearheading of page lifecycle management, sitemap structure, robots.txt, internal links, backlinks and other factors to improve SEO
- Monitor key KPI trends including, but not limited to, page SERP rankings, click through rates, bounce and exit rates and overall organic traffic growth
- Own, maintain and serve as internal expert on Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Develop organic search strategies and collaboratively understand how those will interact with other digital marketing channels to optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with the content team to build world-class content. Own process of publishing and optimizing content on our Wordpress blog
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends as well as algorithm updates as they impact the performance of the business
Qualifications and attributes:
- 5+ years experience in channel marketing (email, affiliate, referral, SEM) in an eCommerce setting
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization; Excel proficiency required
- Strong technical understanding of SEO tactics, strategy, reporting platforms as well as web analytics platforms (GA360, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager)
- Hands-on management experience in SEO analytics suites (SEM Rush, Moz)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Fluency with Wordpress
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Strong project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-disciplined and motivated in an unstructured environment that requires flexibility, creativity and humble hustle
- BS in Business, Economics or Marketing or relevant experience in lieu of