Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for an Associate, Product Marketing to help scale the product commercialization and launch process. This person will support the process for taking products to market through a fast paced, cross-functional product launch process that includes Product Development, Content Creation, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Channels to Market (E-Commerce). The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Project Management —Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills and a structured approach to building repeatable and sustainable processes. You are organized, reliable, and love being a part of a broader team making great things happen.
- Communication —We aim to hire good communicators in every role, but it is an especially critical quality for the person supporting our product marketing team. This is a connective role with important interfaces across the entire company. You are skilled at structured and complete communication, and you are comfortable articulating what needs to be done when things are ambiguous.
- Process Improvement —We are launching increasingly more products and need to do so with greater efficiency while maintaining cohesive product branding, representation and messaging to effectively communicate the Lovevery value proposition. You are able to identify how processes built and improved to promote cross-functional integration for successful product launches.
- Understand the target customer and competitive landscape to strategically position products and plan campaign launches to successfully bring products to market.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop customer personas for new products
- Support cross-functional process to take products to market that includes Product Development, Content Creation, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Channels to Market (E-Commerce).
- Build consistency of brand in value proposition messaging and visual execution of our products across all sales channels, collateral, web content, customer and partner communications.
- Work cross-functionally to understand, prepare for and execute to the needs of all launch stakeholders and go-to-market channels in a fast-paced environment. Ability to make adjustments along the way.
- Own the internal tool-kit for product knowledge, assets, and resources
Qualifications and attributes:
- 3+ years of experience with product marketing in consumer products in the D2C space
- Strength in project management and detail orientation is essential. Fluency in project management tools such as Asana, Airtable, etc
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a CMS such as Shopify and BigCommerce, managing complex product catalogs
- Comfortable writing and manipulating HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, primarily Adobe Photoshop
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work and remain adaptable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Creative and resourceful
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package