Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive the product commercialization and launch process. This person will build and support the process for taking products to market through a fast paced, cross-functional product launch process that includes Product Development, Content Creation, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Channels to Market (E-Commerce). The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Project Management —Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills and a structured approach to building repeatable and sustainable processes. You are organized, reliable, and love being a part of a broader team making great things happen.
- Communication —We aim to hire good communicators in every role, but it is an especially critical quality for the person supporting our product marketing team. This is a connective role with important interfaces across the entire company. You are skilled at structured and complete communication, and you are comfortable articulating what needs to be done when things are ambiguous.
- Process Improvement —We are launching increasingly more products and need to do so with greater efficiency while maintaining cohesive product branding, representation and messaging to effectively communicate the Lovevery value proposition. You are able to identify how processes built and improved to promote cross-functional integration for successful product launches.
- Own the viability and profitability of go-to-market strategies for product launches and releases.
- Understand the target customer and competitive landscape to strategically position products and plan campaign launches to successfully bring products to market.
- Build and support cross-functional process to take products to market that includes Product Development, Content Creation, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics, and Channels to Market (E-Commerce).
- Build consistency of brand in value proposition messaging and visual execution of our products across all sales channels, collateral, web content, customer and partner communications.
- Work cross-functionally to understand, prepare for and execute to the needs of all launch stakeholders and go-to-market channels in a fast-paced environment. Ability to make adjustments along the way.
- Plan, own and drive roadmap to launch adhering to timelines for channel selection, preparation and execution for all product launches and releases
Qualifications and attributes:
- 5+ years of experience with product marketing in consumer products in the D2C space
- Strength in project management and detail orientation is essential. Fluency in project management tools such as Airtable and Smartsheet is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work and remain adaptable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Creative and resourceful
- Outstanding academic track record; preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package