Lovevery is a mission-driven company, passionate about helping every parent feel confident that they are giving their child the best experiences in early childhood. Our team believes in the power of combining physical play products with digital education and support to create an ecosystem for parents that is unmatched by any other brand. In addition to our robust e-commerce platform, we are also building a digital product that gives parents stage-based activities and content, allows them to engage with experts and a community of parents, and makes it easy for parents to know how to promote their child’s development.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help us build a deeper understanding of our business through data. This person will empower business users to make informed decisions by providing thorough, defensible analysis, identifying opportunities for business optimization, and building models as well as reporting to help the business execute against a plan.
Your skills will put Lovevery’s transformational products and research in the hands of more parents and children around the world through:
- Holistic subscription understanding - from data definition and cleansing to analysis of trends and drivers/blockers
- Marketing analysis - paid & organic media and lifecycle marketing timing, format, etc
- Customer insights - deep dive on who our customers are, how they interact with our platform, and how we can better serve them
- Intake, scope, and prioritize analytical requests
- Approach problems in a way that maximizes accuracy, is scalable for future insights / projects, and can be easily explained to and understood by other analysts and business users
- Synthesize findings into concise emails, presentations, and/or automated reporting with clear recommendations, transparency into caveats, and well-defined cross-functional next steps
- Deep dive into customer behavior, subscription marketing strategies, wholesale relationships, and more to provide a holistic, data-driven perspective on strategic initiatives.
- Communicating longer term requirements to Engineering or external partners to improve accuracy, speed, or structure of data
- 3+ years of relevant analytical experience and 3+ years working in a data warehouse
- Strong SQL experience with priority placed on accurate and readable code
- Experience in business intelligence and data visualization platforms, especially Looker
- Experience in Google Analytics and Marketing Analytics
- Experience building analytical models
- BS/BA in a quantitative degree
- Strong communicator; experience working with non-technical stakeholders a plus
- Experience in Python
- Background working in growth stage eCommerce / subscription environments
- Experience or aptitude to learn platforms in our stack such as, but not limited to, Fivetran, DBT, and Databricks
- Passion for data accuracy, usage, and understanding
- Are driven towards holistic understanding
- Have a startup mindset
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- The usual paid holidays and a few extras (ex. Election day)
- Paid maternity or paternity leave
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.