Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to support the overall effectiveness & efficiency of the Lovevery customer experience through sales, operations, and fulfillment. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Self-Starter — You are a constant learner and proactively seek out new opportunities to develop and broaden your skill set. Your work ethic, responsiveness and results orientation speak volumes.
- Detail Orientation — You are detail oriented, extremely organized, and are adept at investigating, troubleshooting and solving operational problems across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Continuous Improvement — You can codify learnings over time to strategically suggest process improvements to promote efficiency.
- Cross-functional communication — We aim to hire good communicators in every role. You are able to work across disciplines and partner to deliver the best possible customer experience with the Lovevery brand.
- Support revenue generation for all channels to market including owned and wholesale channels by overseeing and processing order fulfillment.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team, 3PL warehouse operations and 3rd party wholesalers to manage, place, fulfill and invoice orders.
- Troubleshoot fulfillment and logistics issues, formulating learnings and recommendations on process improvements.
- Support finance & operations with implementation of projects, inspections and audits.
- Provide data and analytical support for Marketing, Finance and Operations
- Monitor performance metrics to support efficiency in inventory management and sales fulfillment.
Qualifications and attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in retail, finance, operations, supply chain or logistics
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and remain adaptable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Creative and resourceful
- BS in Business, Economics or related field of study
- Outstanding academic track record; preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package