Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
The Team You’ll Join
Lovevery values Talent. It’s what makes or breaks our success and builds our culture. You are not only able to identify the top talent, but you have multiple successes under your belt, and are now looking for a chance to apply your experience to a meaningful role at a growing, game-changing company. As a member of the Talent and Culture team, you will leave no stone unturned in your quest to recruit the best candidates for a company that truly values its employees. You will report to the Director of People Operations and will work with hiring managers across the company.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Recruit top talent - Using creative, effective methods to attract and recruit the best talent in the marketplace while ensuring a memorable candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle. Ability to attract and recruit diverse talent is a must!
- Engage with candidates across both business and technical disciplines - Connect with their personal drivers and describe how they can do the best work of their lives at a mission-driven company with an exceptional culture.
- Trusted talent advisor to hiring managers - Operate as a trusted and valued partner as you lead a swift, consistent, and communicative hiring process. Your efforts will help ensure that we have the right people we need at the right time.
- Develop Lovevery’s recruiting capability - From the ATS to interview process, you are looking for an opportunity to build from the ground up. You are doer with a strategic lens.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record in recruiting and hiring high-caliber candidates on swift hiring timelines. Experience working in Consumer product or Tech industries is required.
- Able to build a sourcing strategy and have strong experience in sourcing candidates through multiple channels: Niche job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media, Employee Referrals, Sourcing and/or Recruiting Agency partners, etc.
- A bias for action, critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, while taking a data-driven approach.You are a constant learner, continuously improving your craft.
- Ability to quickly pivot between diverse disciplines quickly, while managing multiple complex positions at once.
- Ability to influence hiring managers using data; able to build credibility as a talent partner and SME.
- ATS and/or CRM experience with strong project management and candidate pipeline management skills.
- A passion and commitment to building a diverse company and promoting an equitable and inclusive culture.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock option package
- 12 Company paid holidays; 3 Weeks of PTO
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Supportive, flexible and inclusive Culture