Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life.
Lovevery is looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics to join its team. The Head of Marketing Analytics will oversee analytics for the entire Marketing function, ensuring strong insight and decision support for all channels. This individual will also inform the marketing tech stack and be responsible for the data science to develop methodologies to improve decision making regarding marketing investment. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen and communication skills with world class quantitative skills, with experience in applying experimental design and analysis and multivariate modeling methodologies across a range of marketing channels. Reporting to Lovevery’s VP Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a full-stack analytics program. You will work closely with numerous stakeholder teams, including finance, product, marketing and sales operations.
- Role can be located in either Boise, Idaho or St. Louis, Missouri.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Lead the efforts for analyzing, measuring, and optimizing our marketing investments and tactics across multiple channels.
- Drive excellent practices and technical standards for establishing KPIs and goals for Marketing, developing information suites (Dashboards, reports, visualizations) fit for C-level consumption, and marketing campaign tracking and measurement.
- Leverage our data to scale our ability to optimize marketing through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Help the marketing channel owners optimize return on their effort and spending through analysis, controlled experiments and pre-post analyses.
- Work cross-functionally with peers in product analytics and other critical functions to develop a holistic view of marketing performance and growth opportunities.
- Present findings and recommendations for action to senior leaders of the company, and support the individual contributors on your team to do the same for their work.
- Oversee cross-channel measurement plans and infrastructure development to ensure campaign results are measurable and actionable.
- Evangelize marketing measurement methodologies and each method’s strengths and weaknesses across diverse set of stakeholders.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 5+ years experience in marketing measurement and analytics roles.
- Expertise in working with measurement tools and methodologies across online/offline channels, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, incrementality testing, matched market testing, A/B testing, and brand lift studies.
- Strong business intuition and technical ability to understand, design, and explain complex data architecture.
- Experience with business intelligence best practices.
- Experience with cloud data warehouses and data visualization technologies (e.g. Looker, Tableau).
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to work and influence decision makers in a fast-paced organization, with stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization.
- Rich experience in Marketing analytics with a strong understanding of the full range of online marketing channels, how they work, how they can be integrated, and how to evaluate them.
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree with outstanding academic track record; preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs. MBA strongly preferred.