Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Our goal is to help every parent feel confident. Our play products are designed by child development experts and distilled to their simplest, purest purpose: to be exactly what children need at each stage.Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are looking for a Vendor Quality Engineer to work with our manufacturing partners to ensure our valued parents receive safe and high quality products.
- Primary point of contact with all manufacturers for quality related issues
- Will assist in the development of quality control policies for contract manufacturers and component suppliers
- Will implement and oversee adherence to all quality control policies at contract manufacturers and suppliers
- Primary contact with Hong Kong based third party testing laboratories
- Will coordinate all third-party testing in accordance with regional lab and internal policies
- Will manage and coordinate required factory audits
- Will manage and coordinate all inspections of finished goods prior to shipment to finished goods distribution centers
- Will help define, oversee and coordinate all corrective actions with manufacturing sources
- Will collect, analyze and report on progress associated with manufacturing quality KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
- 5+ years in the consumer products field working in a manufacturing environment ensuring quality requirements are met and appropriate quality control policies are developed and implemented.
- Toy experience is a plus.
Bachelor of Science in an Engineering field or related technical field. Work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Self starter with strong problem solving skills and able to work independently with remote supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to represent companies’ interests with contract manufacturers, suppliers and test laboratories
- Able to travel frequently to contract manufacturers and suppliers in China