Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for an eCommerce Business Analyst to help drive forward a best in class customer shopping experience that remains true to the Lovevery brand. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be most successful if able to exemplify a self-starter mentality. This individual will interface with several cross-functional teams including digital product and development, paid marketing, product marketing, analytics, organic and UX/Design to help define business requirements, bring product features to life as well as ensure brand continuity throughout all customer-facing touch points. You will analyze data for business and customer insights that drive growth through site experience personalization and experimentation.
The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Project Management —Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills and a structured approach to building repeatable and sustainable processes. You are organized, reliable, and willing to roll up your sleeves to help bring strategies to life.
- Communication —We aim to hire good communicators in every role, but it is an especially critical quality for the person supporting our product marketing team. This is a connective role with important interfaces across the entire company. You are skilled at structured and complete communication, and you are comfortable articulating what needs to be done when things are ambiguous.
- Passion for Data —We have a lot of data to unpack and understand about our customers and their behaviors onsite. You are data savvy and can dive into the data to understand trends, identify causations and understanding impacts of customer-facing feature releases. You are able to think big picture and factor both micro and macro dynamics into key recommendations.
- Assist the eCommerce team in defining growth plans for onsite initiatives across multiple territories. Lead execution of the overall eCommerce strategy to meet sales and site conversion targets.
- Partner with product marketing to understand go to market strategies and timelines for physical product launch. Help define the onsite strategy supported by qualitative and quantitative user insights.
- Support project management of AB testing program including maintaining internal planning roadmap, QA support for test launch, pulling testing reads and synthesizing data into insights to be shared with broader marketing stakeholders.
- Stand up a process and playbook for bridging cross-functional marketing efforts into the onsite experience. Build a strategic merchandising calendar based on seasonality, product launches, key messaging and creative performance insights.
- Act as a key point of contact for supporting the onsite experience across additional country stores and markets, including the EU and UK. Be a supporting driver of DTC market expansion across new markets as well as refine localization opportunities in markets where there’s already a presence.
- Meet with prospective 3rd party digital marketing technology providers to assess product offering and potential fit within the Lovevery marketing and eCommerce stack that uniquely services the Lovevery customer.
- Monitor and report on site performance for key ecommerce metrics; identifying trends along with causations over time. Work with development to integrate additional onsite tracking, as needed.
- Oversee standing up of net-new, customer-facing experiences, such as marketing landing page creation. Support various site updates across the site including product positioning, FAQs, updates to homepage, etc
- Partner closely with UX to maximize website usability and customer experience across all device types; leading with a mobile-first mindset.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Strength in working with remote teammates and collaborative problem solving
- Ability to understand key web analytic metrics, create reports and clearly communicate site performance insights
- Innovative and curious mindset with the ability to recognize trends, identify causations and recommend growth opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competencies in project management tools such as JIRA and Asana
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work and remain adaptable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in an eCommerce role; ideally in DTC
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and other visual analytics suites, such as Looker and Google Data Studio
- Experience with Shopify and product catalog management (preferred)
- Experience working with 3rd party wholesale and drop ship retail partners (preferred)
- Experience with subscription-based eCommerce models a plus
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package