Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA.
We are looking for a creative and technically savvy Lifecycle Marketing Manager to conceive, build, maintain, and analyze campaigns across all lifecycle communication touchpoints for our domestic and emerging international businesses. This person will ensure that our brand voice and aesthetic are reinforced through design and copy choices, and implemented in a way that increases conversion and our ability to retain customers.
Outside of mastering customer communication, this role also has the opportunity to think critically around growth of customer programs including customer acquisition, referrals, loyalty, SMS, and retention of customers through our subscription business. The ideal candidate has experience with using HTML and CSS to build beautiful and functional email campaigns, as well as a desire to deepen their marketing chops around audience segmentation, marketing tech, emerging channels, and analytics.
This role will report to the Sr. Director of Global Lifecycle and Retention, and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Data & Analytics, Design, Social, International and Customer Service teams. This role will also manage a team of Lifecycle Marketing Specialists responsible for email execution and campaign strategy.
- Support the execution and growth of a multi-channel CRM strategy, including email, direct mail, on-site, SMS, mobile app, and new emerging channels.
- Create new campaigns based on the product launch and promotions calendar.
- Maintain, update, and create triggered and transactional campaigns, ensuring events are firing correctly, content is rendering appropriately, links are functioning as expected, and messaging aligns with the customer journey.
- Implement program updates for broader lifecycle initiatives including referrals, loyalty programs, subscriber retention, and blog content.
- Build and maintain integrations with our CRM systems, which span Shopify, Sailthru, third party apps for reviews and referrals, and home-grown subscription and accounts services.
- Partner with the Design team to create assets for email, on-site notifications, direct mail, mobile push, and SMS and ensure brand voice and aesthetic is maintained.
- Monitor and report out on performance of channels and A/B tests of campaigns, identifying opportunities for improvement based on engagement, deliverability, etc.
- 5+ years relevant lifecycle marketing experience, with specific focus on building email campaigns in HTML/CSS. Demonstrated experience in CRM and Automation tools. Experience must extend beyond WYSIWYG tools.
- Experience in managing customer programs is a plus.
- Experience with Sailthru is also a plus
- Strong attention to detail when creating segments, proofing content, and finalizing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge/understanding of email best practices including accessibility requirements, client limitations (Outlook, Gmail, etc), and device limitations.
- Experience building dynamic content, utilizing replacement tags and loops in both transactional and marketing campaigns.
- Intellectual curiosity, with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement through a test-and-learn mentality.
- Analytical, data driven approach with proficiency in Microsoft excel and experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Remote working option available anywhere in the US
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.