Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Lovevery is looking for an Office Admin Specialist in our Boise office to work closely with the Executive Assistant to the cofounders to streamline administrative procedures across the team. We’re looking for an energetic professional who is willing to wear multiple hats and can change direction at a moment’s notice. The ideal candidate can work independently under general supervision. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Flexibility – Lovevery is one of the fastest growing companies in Idaho. The right candidate is able to handle ambiguity and roll up their sleeves to assist with a variety of tasks while staying positive and highly motivated.
- Communication – Tasks and timelines can unintentionally come into conflict when a small team is trying to accomplish a lot. Proactive communication around meetings and schedules that are professional and warm will be important to ensuring we accomplish our goals launching new products, marketing them successfully, and serving our customers well.
- Care and attention to detail – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery, and in this role all tasks must be handled with an extra level of care and attention to detail.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Serves as first point of contact for all external guests and new hires arriving at the office, communicating meeting guest arrival with the appropriate individual.
- Helps new hires get setup with all office needs, including computer setup.
- Assists team members across the company with requests of all kinds, such as booking a conference room, room setup, IT setup, catering orders, and more.
- Works closely with Ahtlos staff and Lovevery executive assistant for space management, managing storage spaces and assisting with the setup of new workstations.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Provides back-up support to other positions as required.
- Works closely with the executive assistant to plan team events.
- Completes errands for business.
- Organizes meetings on behalf of team.
- Takes on special projects as needed.
The Office Admin Specialist will perform other duties as assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or one-year administrative support experience and a high school diploma or GED. Or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Working knowledge of business office etiquette; general office practices, procedures and equipment operations; business English and basic arithmetic; general customer service techniques.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks in a fast-paced setting.
- Technology savvy, with experience using Mac/Apple products, Gmail, Google Suite, etc.
- You are discreet and careful with confidential information.
- You are flexible and have a "whatever it takes" attitude when it comes to the success of Lovevery, whether that means helping out with customer support or representing Lovevery at an event out of town sometimes.
All applicants must be able to successfully pass a background check processes which include reference checks and criminal history checks.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. Also, the employee is occasionally pushing/pulling up to 10 lbs.