Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who is passionate about managing an interactive community of parents and looking for a company where they can make an impact. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our social channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest. You’ll be responsible for actively engaging our social followers and creating meaningful connections through thoughtful, prompt community management, tracking performance of all channels, and collaborating on strategies to improve engagement and performance.
You understand what new parents want and you understand their social media universe. You are a creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all channels through genuine interactions and engaging content. You are also extremely organized, results-driven, analytical and hungry to have a direct impact on our growth.
· Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
· Manage our social communities by interacting with followers on all social channels: respond to all messages, comments, tagged posts, and stories
· Maintain a social calendar and schedule posts for Instagram and Facebook.
· Assist with writing social content using Lovevery’s brand voice and tone, and curate content related to Lovevery’s mission for all social channels.
· Assist with core social grids and grid design/building.
· Manage social assets: organize photos/video/UGC and review and edit video.
· Be an active participant in creative brainstorms for content across all social media platforms.
· Stay up to date on social media trends and latest best practices across all platforms.
· Be willing to be flexible about hours in regards to pushing content and managing community (some morning, evening, and weekend hours)
Qualifications and attributes:
· You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents. You love babies and little kids.
· You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
· A passion for social media marketing and community building.
· 1-3 years of direct experience with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest.
· Excellent communication and relationship management skills; customer-facing experience is a plus.
· You are a hustler and a creative thinker who is resourceful and doesn’t need hand holding; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· Always on top of social trends, tools, and staying updated on latest best practices
· Experience with social media management and content tools, social listening, hashtag strategies, and community management.
· You have strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills. You’re able to work relatively independently.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing/communications or similar with a record of strong academic performance.