Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Lovevery is looking for an Executive Assistant in our Boise office to support our cofounders, CEO Jessica Rolph and President Rod Morris. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Flexibility – Lovevery is one of the fastest growing companies in Idaho. The right candidate is able to handle ambiguity and roll up their sleeves to assist the cofounders in a variety of tasks while staying positive and highly motivated.
- Communication – Tasks and timelines can unintentionally come into conflict when a small team is trying to accomplish a lot. Proactive communications around meetings and schedules that are professional and warm will be important to ensuring we accomplish our goals launching new products, marketing them successfully, and serving our customers well.
- Care and attention to detail – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery, and in this one all tasks must be handled with an extra level of care and attention to detail. As the critical support system for the cofounders, your care and attention to detail are essential to creating trust and efficiency.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Provide executive support to Lovevery cofounders, CEO Jessica Rolph and President Rod Morris
- Maintain calendars for cofounders: scheduling, arranging and rearranging meetings as the need arises, keeping Lovevery team and external stakeholders (agency partners, manufacturers, and investors) informed up to the minute regarding changes
- Book travel on behalf of cofounders
- Send out correspondence as needed, with care and attention to detail.
- Complete errands for business
- Manage cofounder expenses
- Complete and file purchase orders on behalf of team
- Organize meetings on behalf of team
- Coordinate events on behalf of team
- Receive all visitors to Lovevery office
- Take on special projects as needed
- Work on social and personal projects on behalf of the cofounders as needed
Qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years supporting a C-level executive, preferably within a startup environment
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Technology savvy, with experience using Mac/Apple products, Gmail, Google Suite, etc.
- You are discreet and careful with confidential information
- You are flexible and have a "whatever it takes" attitude when it comes to the success of Lovevery, whether that means helping out with customer support or representing Lovevery at an event out of town sometimes
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Please provide GPA and other indicators of academic performance in your resume; preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs