Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
To meet our growing consumer and business demands, we are scaling our Digital R&D function over the next 12-24 months. As a member of the Talent and Culture team, you will report to the VP of Talent & Culture and will work closely with Technology leadership to support technology team growth. You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and hiring remote technical talent from across the US (targeting mainly West Coast) and in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will help build and manage scalable technology recruiting processes, hire and manage a sourcer and act as a Project Manager for our RPO partner.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Build our Digital R&D team - Using creative, yet effective methods to attract and recruit technical talent while ensuring a memorable candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle. Connect with candidates' personal drivers and describe how they can do the best work of their lives at a mission-driven company.
- Trusted talent advisor to Technology Managers - Operate as a trusted and valued partner as you lead a consistent, and communicative hiring process. You will flag challenges and solve problems as a team. Your efforts will help ensure that we have the right people we need at the right time.
- Help scale a fast growing People Team - Lovevery is growing fast and we are not only growing the company, but our own team. If you enjoy building scalable processes, working across different HR disciplines at times and mentoring other team members, then this is the role for you.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years full-cycle technology recruiting experience with a proven track record in hiring technical talent in relevant industries. Experience working in fast growing e-commerce or Tech companies is strongly preferred.
- Able to build a sourcing strategy and have strong experience in sourcing candidates through multiple channels: Niche job boards, LinkedIn, Recruiting platforms, Social Media, Creative Sourcing methods, Employee Referrals, Recruiting Agency partners, etc.
- Relationship building and closing skills with candidates in a highly competitive market.
- Ability to influence hiring managers using data and build credibility as a talent partner and SME.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines and adjust strategies quickly.
- A bias for action, critical thinking skills, while taking a data-driven approach. You are a constant learner, continuously improving your craft.
- ATS and/or CRM experience and effective candidate pipeline management skills.
- Passion and commitment to building a diverse company, while promoting an equitable and inclusive culture.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- The person in this role must be able to travel as needed, attend large events, and also interact closely with parents, children, and other persons outside of Lovevery. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock option package
- 12 Company paid holidays; 3 Weeks of PTO
- Generous parental leave for new parents
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Remote working option available anywhere in US
- A fun and innovative team that encourages career growth
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.