Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are looking for a creative and technically saavy Email Specialist to ensure that our brand voice and aesthetic are reinforced through all Lifecycle communication touch points. Our products and supporting content are beautifully and intelligently designed, and this person will help implement digital communication that reinforces the physical experience of our products. Your mission will be to help create pointed and timely communication that cultivates and deepens the relationship with our customers, as well as maintain the dozens of campaigns sending every day based on customer behavior. The ideal candidate is a technical whiz with the HTML and CSS skills to build beautiful and functional campaigns from scratch, as well as a desire to deepen their marketing chops around audience segmentation, campaign creation, and analytics.
This role will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Design, Social, and Customer Service teams.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Create new email campaigns based on the product launch and promotions calendar.
- Maintain and update existing trigger and transactional email campaigns, ensuring content is rendering appropriately, links are functioning as expected, and messaging aligns with the customer journey.
- Become proficient in the operations of our email/communication systems, which span Shopify, SendGrid, Klaviyo, and third party apps for reviews, referrals, etc.
- Partner with Design team to create assets for email and ensure brand voice and aesthetic is maintained.
- Monitor performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities for improvement based on engagement, deliverability, etc.
- Ability to support marketing initiatives through landing page creation a plus.
- 3+ years in a role building email campaigns in HTML/CSS, with a focus on mobile/responsive design. Experience must extend beyond WYSIWYG tools.
- Ability to convert a visual design in to a brand new email template.
- Strong attention to detail when creating segments, proofing content, and finalizing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge/understanding of email best practices including accessibility requirements, client limitations (Outlook, Gmail, etc), and device limitations.
- Experience building dynamic content, utilizing replacement tags and loops in both transactional and marketing campaigns.
- Marketing experience preferred, but not required. A desire to grow and learn in a Marketing focused role is a must.
- Intellectual curiosity, with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement through a test-and-learn mentality.
- Analytical, data driven approach with a test-and-learn mentality.