Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Lovevery is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant in our Boise office to support our Cofounder & President. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Care and attention to detail – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery, and in this one all tasks must be handled with an extra level of care and attention to detail. As the critical support system for the cofounders, your care and attention to detail are essential to creating trust and efficiency.
- Communication – Tasks and timelines can unintentionally come into conflict when a small team is trying to accomplish a lot. Proactive communications around meetings and schedules that are professional and warm will be important to ensuring we accomplish our goals launching new products, marketing them successfully, and serving our customers well.
- Flexibility – Lovevery is one of the fastest growing companies in Idaho. The right candidate is able to handle ambiguity and roll up their sleeves to assist the cofounder(s) in a variety of tasks while staying positive and highly motivated.
- Provide administrative support to Lovevery’s President
- Calendar and travel management
- Send out correspondence as needed, with care and attention to detail
- Track deadlines and anticipate leadership needs
- Complete errands for business
- Manage cofounder expenses
- Represent the office of the President at all times
- Take on special projects as needed
- Work closely with teammates to the keep the office running smoothly
Qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of 7 years supporting a C-level executive, preferably within a startup environment
- Focused on a long-term career as an Executive Assistant
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced setting
- Technology savvy, with experience using Mac/Apple products, Gmail, Google Suite, etc.
- You are discreet and careful with confidential information
- You are flexible and have a proactive attitude when it comes to the success of Lovevery, whether that means helping out with customer support or representing Lovevery at an event out of town sometimes
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- The usual paid holidays and a few extras (ex. Election Day)
- Paid maternity or paternity leave
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Innovative, fast-paced and team-based culture