Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. To deliver an exceptional experience for our customers, Lovevery needs to consistently produce premium quality products, with customer safety and satisfaction as top priorities.
In line with our launch in Europe our need for regionally relevant marketing communications content and activity is essential. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to gain experience on the marketing team. You will work directly with our VP and marketing director to help transform business strategy into inspiring multi-market marketing campaigns that create customer value, revenue and growth. This position has the opportunity to turn into a full-time marketing role after 6 months. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Incredible Attention to Detail — You have strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail. You have perfectionist tendencies and catch the mistakes that others miss.
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration and Communication — Work with the production team to effectively manage content and deliver assets as needed
- Self-Starter — You are a go-getter who makes things happen. You’re aware you don’t know everything, are willing to learn new things and have an idea/methodology to go about getting things done.
- Social media: Helping to manage the social media growth and content strategy for the brand
- Influencer marketing: partnership and influencer activities to raise awareness of the brand
- Email marketing: assist in the segmentation and localization of marketing automation
- Photo shoots: Plan and organize photo and video shoots and assist as needed
- Performance Marketing: assist with managing marketing activity across all paid advertising channels
- Website management: assist with updates and localization in key EU markets
- Marketing research and admin as is required for the team
Qualifications and attributes
- You are a college junior or senior with full-time capacity
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. You are fluent in 3+ European languages (preferably Dutch, German and English), but additional languages would be a benefit
- You are creative and enjoy coming up with ideas for how to solve marketing problems
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- You are proactive, solutions-orientation with a passion for solving unique, complex problems while taking a data-driven approach
- You possess the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Passion for our products and/or child development
The internship will start in July and last through December 2021. The internship is located in Amsterdam and we are only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.