Lovevery is a fast-growing brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are a company striving to create world-class physical products, web and mobile experiences for our customers. We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our fast-growing team. This role will be on our core e-commerce team, responsible for the subscription platform for customers. You will own testing and iterating on new ways to acquire and retain subscribers.
In addition, you’ll be a key early hire on the Product Management team and help us define what product management should look like at Lovevery. We’re a fast-paced, collaborative environment and excited to bring someone on to create, refine and test better solutions for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and requirements for Lovevery’s e-commerce subscription platform
- Lead a cross functional team of designers, engineers, QA and analysts to envision and build experiences that solve important customer problems and deliver measurable business outcomes
- Deeply understand our customers, their problems and advocate for how we can improve the overall customer experience
- Collaborate closely with marketing, physical product development and other stakeholders to bring new products to market
- Drive complex initiatives by defining project plans, managing risks/scope and ensuring cross-functional alignment
- Work with the Director of Product Management and other leaders to help define and iterate on how product/engineering should work at Lovevery
- 6+ years of experience in a Product Management role with a software platform or e-commerce platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Experience in a high-growth, agile eCommerce environment, including running and analyzing A/B tests
- Experience working in Web SOA and with large Graph databases
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset with the ability to quickly take an ambiguous problem space, wrap your head around it and break it down into testable iterations
- Deep customer empathy, balanced with strong analytical skills and comfort in using data to make decisions
- Capability to collaborate across the organization and proven ability to influence stakeholders, including executives
- Project management experience, including the ability to proactively anticipate roadblocks, communicate tradeoffs, make scoping decisions to unblock the team and ensure everyone on the project team is on the same page
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- The usual paid holidays
- Paid maternity or paternity leave
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products