Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. To deliver an exceptional experience for our customers, Lovevery needs to consistently produce premium quality products, with customer safety and satisfaction as top priorities.
As we grow our company, the need for fresh, high quality, and effective creative continues to increase. Lovevery is looking for a Graphic Designer to play a role in communicating our brand across all channels and crafting smart, beautiful design solutions. The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to work on both print and digital design projects. Tasks include, but are not limited to, digital ad creation, email, and various packaging and printed material designs. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Highly creative with a sharp eye for details — You pore over art, graphic design, photography, and social trends for information and inspiration.
- Strong knowledge of design elements and principles — You understand the systems of graphic design in order to create work that is both aesthetically pleasing and effective.
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration — Work with design team and stakeholders to develop conceptual and photographic directions for all executions
- Communication — You are comfortable working with all business strategy managers throughout the creative process to meet design objectives and timelines.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Create effective design solutions for print materials, digital advertising, partnerships, and direct marketing to support brand and marketing campaigns
- Continue to visually evolve the Lovevery Brand
- Collaborate daily with creative team and stakeholders
- Have the ability to art direct product and model photography shoots on-location and in studio
- Maintain high creative standards
- Inspire new ways of thinking, using fresh and unique approaches to design problems
Qualifications and attributes:
- 4 year BA / BFA Degree in Graphic Design or Art & Design
- A compelling portfolio of work, showcasing both your digital and print experience
- A strong design aesthetic
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Process and take action on creative feedback
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Responsible by nature
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite