Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Sometimes, they reach out to us by email, direct message, or phone with a question, concern, or feedback. How we respond to them is fundamental to our success. We are looking for an individual to work on the front lines with our customers each day. The following attributes in a candidate for this role are more important than prior experience in customer support (which is a plus, but not required):
- Communication – Our customers are sometimes exhausted or even overwhelmed with the demands of a new baby in their lives, so empathy conveyed through clear and thoughtful written and spoken communication is critical to every experience they have with Lovevery.
- Action – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. They are especially important to ensuring customer satisfaction, where your actions are often expected to turn a negative into a positive.
- Curiosity – You must have a desire to learn and be genuinely excited and passionate to understand and communicate the research behind Lovevery.
Startup gurus often cite "customer love" and "obsession with customer satisfaction" as one of the most important ingredients in creating a successful, high growth company. A differentiated, best-ever customer experience is one of Lovevery's highest priorities.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Respond to, track, report on, and highlight the support issues encountered
- Act as the voice of Lovevery on the front lines for responses to customer support emails, social media DMs, and other customer contact during the Support Experience.
- Deliver responses and follow up in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to first contact resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Create and collaborate with Lovevery’s small Boise-based team plus a set of advisors and experts across the country to deliver research-backed information on child development during the Support Experience
- Understand and catalog all support topics related to product functionality, materials, and sustainability in partnership with Lovevery Product Engineering.
- Answer product questions, make recommendations, coordinate exchanges and returns, and help track down packages.
Qualifications and attributes
- You have a proven track record as a top performer, either in a customer support or another customer facing role that required attention to detail and strong communications skills.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents. You are into babies and little kids.
- You build rapport easily. You are an organized communicator with a naturally warm tone. Your written, verbal and listening skills are strong, and you bring intention and meaning to each interaction.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- You have a genuine “servant’s heart” and will do whatever it takes to ensure a good customer experience.
- You are not flustered easily and can solve multiple problems in parallel quickly and flawlessly.
- You are fastidious to a fault. You set high standards for yourself and meet them. You take pride in being a responsive and thoughtful person.
- You are a team player with a strong, positive attitude, ready to collaborate to deliver amazing customer support.
- You are discreet and careful with customer and confidential information.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Please provide GPA and other indicators of academic performance in your resume. Preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs.