Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. To deliver an exceptional experience for our customers, Lovevery needs to consistently produce premium quality products, with customer safety and satisfaction as top priorities.
As we grow our company, the need for high quality and effective video content continues to increase. Lovevery is looking for a Video Editor to collaborate and produce beautiful video content. The Video Editor will be responsible for shooting, cutting and editing video for use on social media, our website, and various advertisements. The Video Editor will have strong knowledge of cinematography and motion design. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Highly creative with a sharp eye for details — You pore over design, photography, and film trends for information and inspiration.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative suite as it pertains to video (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Audition, Cinema 4D is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of design elements and principles — You understand the systems of design in order to create work that is both aesthetically pleasing and effective.
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration — Work with production team and stakeholders to develop conceptual and photographic directions for all executions
- Communication — You are comfortable working with all business strategy managers throughout the creative process to meet objectives and timelines.
- Fluent with Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Edit and assemble camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics
- Collaborate with team members to ensure videos come together to create the best representation of our brand
- Maintain high creative standards and keep up with design and motion trends
- Inspire new ways of thinking, using fresh and unique approaches to video editing
Qualifications and attributes:
- 4 year BA / BFA Degree in film editing, graphic design, or related field
- Must be located in Boise, ID or willing to relocate
- Due to the in-person interaction with parents and children that is an integral part of this role, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- A compelling portfolio reel
- 3-5 years of experience in both filming and editing
- Experience editing brand videos for a variety of platforms - organic social, digital ads, direct marketing, and YouTube
- A strong design aesthetic
- Self motivated to jump to the next project
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite especially in After effects and Premiere Pro
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Process and take action on creative feedback
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Responsible by nature
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- The usual paid holidays
- Paid maternity or paternity leave
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products