Lovevery is one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer startups, co-founded by serial entrepreneurs based in the US and backed by VCs such as Maveron, Google Ventures and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. As a purpose-driven company, we have created an early learning platform to help parents everywhere feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life.
Lovevery recently expanded into Europe, where we have launched our award-winning Play Gym and Block Set and have had recent press in TIME Magazine, Eltern, Vogue, Ouders van Nu, Glamour and InStyle. Our subscription Play Kits will launch across Europe this August.
Startup gurus often cite "customer love" and "obsession with customer satisfaction" as one of the most important ingredients in creating a successful, high growth company. A differentiated, best-ever customer experience is one of Lovevery's highest priorities.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join us in the Amsterdam office and work on the front lines with our customers and parents each day, to help create a best-ever customer experience. You will be joining a dynamic and international team and not only manage our CX experience and day-to-day operations, but also create new processes in order to scale up our international expansion.
The following attributes in a candidate for this role are more important than prior experience in customer support (which is a plus, but not required):
- Communication – Our customers are sometimes exhausted or even overwhelmed with the demands of a new baby in their lives, so empathy conveyed through clear and thoughtful written and spoken communication is critical to every experience they have with Lovevery.
- Action – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. They are especially important to ensuring customer satisfaction, where your actions are often expected to turn a negative into a positive.
- Curiosity – You must have a desire to learn and be genuinely excited and passionate to understand and communicate the research behind Lovevery.
- Respond to, track, report on, and highlight the support issues encountered
- Act as the voice of Lovevery on the front lines for responses to customer support emails, social media DMs, and other customer contact during the Support Experience.
- Deliver responses and follow up in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to first contact resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Create and collaborate with Lovevery’s small Amsterdam-based team to deliver research-backed information on child development during the Support Experience.
- Understand and catalog all support topics related to product functionality, materials, and sustainability in partnership with Lovevery Product Engineering.
- Answer product questions, make recommendations, coordinate exchanges and returns, and help track down packages.
- You are fluent in French and English, Spanish and additional languages would be a benefit
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- You have a proven track record as a top performer, either in customer support or another customer facing role that required attention to detail and strong communications skills.
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills, and you bring intention and meaning to each interaction.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- You have a genuine “servant’s heart” and will do whatever it takes to ensure a good customer experience.
- You are not flustered easily and can solve multiple problems in parallel quickly and flawlessly.
- You are a team player with a strong, positive attitude, ready to collaborate to deliver amazing customer support.
- You are discreet and careful with customer and confidential information.
- Lovevery offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a mission-driven culture. Come and grow with us!